Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
24-Piece Box of Chocolates
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at the Chocolate Shop, 1801 L Street.
A single layer of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired bonbons. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known with this 24-piece box of bittersweet and milk chocolates.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California and we strive to use local products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate and certified organic milk.
Bittersweet Chocolate Bonbons:
- Palet D'Or 64% Madagascar
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Olive Oil Sea Salt Yolo Press Organic Olive Oil
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Camellia Coffee Roasters Ethereal Blend Coffee
- Raspberry Rose Sateurn Farms Raspberries
Milk Chocolate Bonbons:
- Peanut Butter Graham Cracker
- Almond Rocher Bremmer Farms Almonds
- Brown Butter Straus Creamery Organic Butter
- Sweet Cream Chai Straus Creamery Organic Cream
- Crème Fraîche Bellwether Farms Organic Cream
- Wildflower Honey Yogurt Sola Bee Farms Wildflower Honey, Sierra Nevada Cheese Co.Organic Yogurt
Flavors may vary based on availability.
All bonbons contain dairy and soy. All bonbons may contain gluten, peanuts and/or tree nuts. All flavors Gluten-Free except Peanut Butter Graham Cracker
Please enjoy your chocolates within one to two weeks after purchase. The chocolates are best stored in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F) and best served at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended.