Molten Chocolate Cake
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 2 Sticks (8 oz.) Butter
- 1 Package (8 oz.) Ginger’s Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 1/4 Cups Powdered Sugar – sifted
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup Pastry Flour – sifted
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over a double boiler. Remove from the heat.
- Mix in the sifted powdered sugar watching for lumps.
- Add the yolks and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the sifted flour and mix until just combined with no lumps.
- Spray 4 oz. ramekins or a muffin tin with nonstick spray. Fill the containers with the batter using a spoon or scoop.
- Bake at 350° F for 6 minutes. Rotate and bake for another 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.