Macaron Class: Hands-On Day Camp
Join us for an extensive class on macaron making!
Saturday, March 14th from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the Ginger Elizabeth West Sacramento Workshop. Space is limited to 20 participants. Please provide a phone number at check out when booking this class
Teacher: Ginger Elizabeth Hahn, Owner & Chocolatier
Assistant: Daniel Lindsey, Executive Chef
Learn how to make Pistachio and Salty Caramel Buttercream Macarons in this hands-on day camp.
- Learn how to make a proper macaron batter using the Italian meringue method.
- Dive into professional piping techniques needed to make and fill macarons.
- Learn how to make pistachio and salty caramel buttercream fillings.
- Document the beautiful macarons you make in our Instagram staging area.
- Q & A session with Ginger Elizabeth.
- You will take home the 24+ macarons that you make, a special bowl scraper, one quart of practice buttercream, one 804 piping tip and piping bag, recipe booklet, one pound of almond flour to make your own macarons at home.
- House-made lunch featuring local organic ingredients along with coffee and refreshments will be provided.
This is a hands on class and you will be cooking with Ginger Elizabeth at our West Sacramento Workshop; you will receive correspondence with the location details and more once your place in the class is reserved.