Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
Speakeasy Collection - 12 Piece Chocolate Bonbons
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at the Chocolate Shop, 1801 L Street.
In-store pick-up available at the Patisserie, 2413 J Street.
Inspired by the Speakeasies from the prohibition era, this collection is made up of dark chocolate bon bons that capture the spirit of old-timey cocktails. Spirits proudly sourced from our local Northern California distillers.
This Limited edition 12-piece assortment includes 2 each of the following dark chocolate bonbons:
- Old Fashioned – Mt Moriah Cherry and Orange Jam with Legado Straight Rye Whiskey Ganache
- Bees Knees – Valrhona’s Jivara Milk Chocolate Ganache made with Sola Bee’s Star Thistle Honey and Midtown Spirits Not So Dry Gin
- Mary Pickford – Pineapple Jam and Mt Moriah Cherry and J.J. Pfister Navy Strength Rum Ganache
- Sidecar -Cadena Farm Mandarin Marmalade and Amador Distillery Black Label Brandy Ganache
- Mint Julep -Sweet Mint Sauce accompanies Gold River Distillery Wheel House Bourbon Whiskey Ganache
- Aviation – Brandy Cherry sunk into an Aviation flavored (Gin, Lemon, Crème de Violet) concoction featuring Dry Diggins Distillery Botanica Gin
Allergens: Dairy and Soy. Gluten-free.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates strive to use local products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate and certified organic milk.
Please enjoy your chocolates within one to two weeks after purchase. The chocolates are best stored in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F) and best served at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended.