Ginger Elizabeth Fudge Brownies
Ingredients (Yield: 2 Dozen)
- 1 1/4 Cups + 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp.Vanilla Extract
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour – sifted
- 1 Pound Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350° F (325°F for convection ovens).
Grease a 9″ x 13″ casserole pan and set aside.
- Melt Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates Bulk Chocolate and butter over a double boiler on low heat.
- In a Kitchen-Aid mixer with a paddle attachment or by hand mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix for 1-2 minutes until a little frothy. Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix to combine.
- Add the sifted flour and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared casserole pan.
- Bake the Brownies for 35–40 minutes.
- The brownies will cut best if allowed to cool overnight.