Ginger Elizabeth Truffle Cookie Recipe
Ingredients (Makes 30 cookies)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F. On a double boiler over medium heat, melt the 1 1/4 (8oz.) cups Ginger Elizabeth Hot Chocolate Mix with the butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture into melted chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and stir until just combined. Stir in 2/3 (4oz.) cup Ginger Elizabeth Hot Chocolate Mix.
- Use a 1 ounce scoop or a tablespoon to portion the cookies onto 2 sheet pans (15 on each sheet pan).
- Bake at 350°F for 6-8 minutes. Turn the pan halfway through baking. The cookie is ready when the middle does not look raw anymore and the cookie will be slightly soufflèd. Cool and enjoy.