Maya Coconut Hot Chocolate
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Ginger’s Hot Chocolate Mix
- Pinch Allspice
- To Taste, Dark Rum (optional)
- Combine the milk, coconut milk and Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates Hot Chocolate Mix in a pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat while whisking to keep the chocolate from burning.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the allspice. Cool to desired temperature and serve.
- Optional: Cool the drink and thin out with milk to desired consistency. Add rum and pour over ice to serve.