24-Piece Box of Chocolates: All Dark
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at 1801 L Street only.
A single layer large 24-piece box of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired bonbons for dark chocolate lovers. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known. This carefully selected assortment of bittersweet chocolates are made with local ingredients, Valrhona couverture chocolate and family farmed certified organic milk.
Bittersweet Chocolate Bonbons:
- Palet D'Or 63% Single Origin Peru
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Old Soul Co. Brazilian Coffee
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
Grapefruit Fennel Pollen Good Humus Organic Grapefruit
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Olive Oil Sea Salt Yolo Press Organic Olive Oil
- 82% Madagascar
- Double IPA Device Brewing
- Whiskey Neat Legado Whiskey
- Raspberry Rose Geranium Rancho La Familia Raspberry, Del Rio Botanical Organic Rose Geranium
Substitutions may be made based on availability.
All bonbons contain dairy and soy. All bonbons may contain peanuts and/or treenuts.
Please enjoy your chocolates within one to two weeks after purchase. The chocolates are best stored in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F) and best served at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended.