Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
24-Piece Box of Chocolates
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at 2413 J Street.
A single layer of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired chocolates. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known with this 24-piece box of bittersweet and milk chocolates.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California and we strive to use local and organic products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate.
- Palet D'Or 64% Madagascar
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Brown Sugar Crème Brûlée
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Camellia Coffee Roasters Ethereal Blend Coffee
- Raspberry Rose Sateurn Farms Raspberries
- Peanut Butter Graham Cracker
- Almond Rocher Bremmer Farms Almonds
- Brown Butter Straus Creamery Organic Butter
- Sweet Cream Chai Straus Creamery Organic Cream
- Crème Fraîche Bellwether Farms Organic Cream
- Wildflower Honey Yogurt Sola Bee Farms Wildflower Honey, Sierra Nevada Cheese Co.Organic Yogurt
Farms subject to change.
Flavors may vary based on availability.
Allergens: All chocolate flavors contain milk. Some chocolate flavors contain peanuts, tree nuts and/or wheat. All chocolate flavors are produced in a facility with wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy.
Enjoy your chocolates as soon as possible and no later than 4 weeks after receiving them for optimum freshness. Our chocolates contain fresh cream and don’t contain artificial flavors or preservatives. Store chocolates in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F).