Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
48-Piece Box of Chocolates
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at the Chocolate Shop, 1801 L Street.
Our largest box! A single layer of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired bonbons. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known with this carefully selected assortment of bittersweet and milk chocolates. Whether for yourself or someone else, this 48-piece box of distinctive bonbons is for true chocolate lovers.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California, we strive to use local products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate and certified organic milk.
Bittersweet Chocolate Bonbons:
- Palet D'Or 64% Madagascar
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Olive Oil Sea Salt Yolo Press Organic Olive Oil
- Whiskey Neat Legado Whiskey
- Grapefruit Fennel Pollen Good Humus Organic Grapefruit
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Camellia Coffee Roasters Ethereal Blend Coffee
- Raspberry Rose Sateurn Farms Raspberries
Milk Chocolate Bonbons:
- Sweet Cream Chai Straus Creamery Organic Cream
- Brown Butter Straus Creamery Organic Butter
- Hazelnut Praline Trufflebert Farm Hazelnuts
- Almond Rocher Bremner Farms Almonds
- California Passion Fruit Rincon Tropics Organic Passion Fruit
- Walnut Shortbread Praline Full Belly Farm Organic Walnuts
- Crème Fraîche Bellwether Farms Organic Cream
- Wildflower Honey Yogurt Sola Bee Farm Wildflower Honey, Sierra Nevada Cheese Co. Organic Yogurt
Flavors may vary based on availability.
All bonbons contain dairy and soy. All bonbons may contain gluten, peanuts and/or tree nuts. All flavors Gluten-Free except Peanut Butter Graham Cracker and Walnut Shortbread Praline.
Please enjoy your chocolates within one to two weeks after purchase. The chocolates are best stored in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F) and best served at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended.