Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
48-Piece Box of Chocolates
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at the Chocolate Shop, 1801 L Street only.
Our largest box! A single layer of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired bonbons. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known with this carefully selected assortment of bittersweet and milk chocolates. Whether for yourself or someone else, this 48-piece box of distinctive bonbons is for true chocolate lovers.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California, we strive to use local products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate and certified organic milk.
Bittersweet Chocolate Bonbons:
- Palet D'Or 63% Single Origin Peru
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Olive Oil Sea Salt Yolo Press Organic Olive Oil
- Whiskey Neat Legado Whiskey
- Grapefruit Fennel Pollen Good Humus Organic Grapefruit
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Camellia Coffee Roasters Coffee
- Raspberry Rose Geranium Rancho La Familia Raspberry, Del Rio Botanical Organic Rose Geranium
Milk Chocolate Bonbons:
- Sweet Cream Chai Straus Creamery Organic Cream
- Brown Butter Straus Creamery Organic Butter
- Hazelnut Praline Trufflebert Farm Hazelnuts
- Almond Rocher Bremner Farms Almonds
- California Passion Fruit Beck Grove Farm Organic Passion Fruit
- Walnut Shortbread Praline Full Belly Farm Organic Walnuts
- Crème Fraîche Cowgirl Creamery Organic Crème Fraîche
- Wildflower Honey Yogurt Del Rio Botanical Wildflower Honey, Long Dream Farm Organic Yogurt
Substitutions may be made based on availability.
All bonbons contain dairy and soy. All bonbons may contain gluten, peanuts and/or tree nuts. All flavors Gluten-Free except Peanut Butter Graham Cracker and Walnut Shortbread Praline.
Please enjoy your chocolates within one to two weeks after purchase. The chocolates are best stored in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F) and best served at room temperature. Refrigeration is not recommended.