Welcome to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
48-Piece Box of Chocolates
Available for shipping or in-store pick-up.
In-store pick-up available at 2413 J Street.
Our largest box! A single layer of Ginger Elizabeth’s northern California inspired chocolates. Experience the flavor, finesse and craftsmanship for which Ginger Elizabeth is known with this carefully selected assortment of bittersweet and milk chocolates. Whether for yourself or someone else, this 48-piece box of distinctive chocolates is for true chocolate lovers.
Enamored with the amazing array of talented farmers and makers in Northern California, we strive to use local and organic products as often as possible along with Valrhona couverture chocolate.
- Palet D'Or 64% Madagascar
- Eureka Lemon Good Humus Organic Eureka Lemon
- Buttermilk Lime Beck Grove Farm Organic Lime
- Brown Sugar Crème Brulee
- Whiskey Neat Legado Whiskey
- Grapefruit Fennel Pollen Good Humus Organic Grapefruit
- Caramelized Milk & Coffee Camellia Coffee Roasters Ethereal Blend Coffee
- Raspberry Rose Sateurn Farms Raspberries
- Sweet Cream Chai Straus Creamery Organic Cream
- Brown Butter Straus Creamery Organic Butter
- Hazelnut Praline Trufflebert Farm Hazelnuts
- Almond Rocher Bremner Farms Almonds
- California Passion Fruit Rincon Tropics Organic Passion Fruit
- Walnut Shortbread Praline Full Belly Farm Organic Walnuts
- Crème Fraîche Bellwether Farms Organic Cream
- Wildflower Honey Yogurt Sola Bee Farm Wildflower Honey, Sierra Nevada Cheese Co. Organic Yogurt
Farms subject to change.
Flavors may vary based on availability.
All chocolates contain dairy. All chocolates may contain soy, gluten, peanuts and/or tree nuts. All flavors Gluten-Free* except Peanut Butter Graham Cracker and Walnut Shortbread Praline.
Enjoy your chocolates as soon as possible and no later than 4 weeks after receiving them for optimum freshness. Our chocolates contain fresh cream and don’t contain artificial flavors or preservatives. Store chocolates in a cool, dry place (60°F - 70°F).